Saturday, September 12, 2015

Credit Where It's Due

I take my (virtual) hat off to the member who set me off on my tirade of Friday.

She saw the message I left, and felt compelled to leave me a message of apology, which I gratefully accepted.

That took courage and it is a class act. It is never easy to admit when we're wrong. Particularly after an angry confrontation such as the post I left on Friday.

My Respect-o-meter for her took a big leap upward. It might take some time for her to see that, but I will make the effort to show it.
Now, I hope that this closes that unfortunate episode.

I also hope that the other members who peeked in on that mess will each take a deep breath and dive right in. Otherwise, the upset will be for nothing - and that would negate the efforts of this other member and that, in my opinion, would be a shame.

In an effort to get things going there, I'll go back and add another. I do hope other members will follow and we can start an entertainment that will last, as the previous version did, six months or so. Maybe it will be better (after all, a thread with a pair of moose disguised as antlered Chihuahuas running around a Gentlemen's Club can't be all bad!) and will run longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment